JDA Massage Therapy
We are Re-Opening!
Beginning June 22nd, we will begin seeing our existing clients again!
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, our office has implemented to following policies and procedures in compliance with government and CDC guidelines. Please be familiar with these guidelines before your appointment.
First and foremost, I understand that COVID-19 is highly contagious and may still be present in the community where I am seeking massage therapy. I understand that COVID-19 is passed through close contact with others and that people without symptoms may be infectious. I understand that this massage business has taken every precaution to ensure my health and safety but that risk of infection is still possible.
You will be required to sign a new informed consent upon arrival.
1. New clients will not be accepted during this time.
- Online booking will NOT be available.
- Previously purchased gift certificates will be accepted.
- Gift certificates are not available for purchase until further notice.
2. If you have a fever, cough, sore throat or any other flu-like symptoms, you will be rescheduled.
3. Upon arrival for your appointment:
- Please wait in your vehicle. Our waiting room is closed, so your therapist will let you know when they are ready for you to enter the building.
- Make sure to have a facemask to be used before, during and after your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken with a non-touch thermometer upon arrival. If your temp. is 100°F or above, you will be asked to leave and your therapist will contact you to reschedule.
4. During your session:
- Your therapist will wear a mask for the entirety of your session.
- You will be required to wear your mask when laying in the face-up position
- Therapist/client socialization should be kept to a minimum.
5. After your session:
- In order to keep distancing measures in place, your therapist will contact you via text, call or e-mail within the next 48 hours if you’d like to schedule another appointment.
- Your therapist will thoroughly clean frequently touched surfaces in the reception area and treatment room between each client.
- Treatment table will be thoroughly disinfected and all linens will be replaced with clean, laundered sheets.
6. There will be a 3% charge to all credit card transactions for processing fees.
We also want to take the opportunity to thank everyone for complying with these new policies and procedures. This is a trying time for everyone and we appreciate all of you and your continued support for JDA Massage Therapy!
Take Care and Be Well –
Jes and Robert Alexander
Available By Appointment Only
Office: (315) 602-0181
OR BOOK ONLINE!
Investing in massage is an investment into your future.